Saturday, May 25, 2013

Goodies from Bath & Body Works

I needed some body spray for gym class, so I headed to Bath & Body Works to try out the fragrances. After smelling different ones, I picked up these three:


Sweet Pea: This is one of their popular scents, and for good reason because it smells sweet & fruity, but not too overpowering.

Paris Amour: Is a girlier, muskier scent which is perfect for when you're going out.

Beautiful Day: Smells fresh and clean with a hint of floral, I let my friend borrow it after gym and she said it smelled good which is a plus!

Overall, I liked the three fragrances I chose. They all have their own, distinct scent and you can't beat 3 for $10. I prefer buying the mini bottles, however, because it would take me forever to use up a regular-sized bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment