Monday, May 27, 2013

Some of My Favorite Books

I've been really into reading inspirational "self-help" books recently because they are a great reminder to never take things for granted and appreciate everything that life has offered us.

I'm currently reading "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" by Richard Carlson and I love the tips & tricks that he provides to help us relieve stress.


I've already read L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad, which is a nice summer book to relax in. I've already finished the whole trilogy (Sugar & Spice and Sweet Little Lies). Lauren Conrad is seriously a great author!



Another book that I'm currently reading is "Eleanor and Park" by Rainbow Rowell. So far, I'm liking it, but I haven't read to the romance part yet which should be interesting because Eleanor and Park both think that the other is weird in the beginning. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment