Thursday, June 13, 2013

"Eye Stuff" Haul

Here is a mini haul of the stuff I got at the mall. I desperately needed a new pair of sunglasses because summer is here and the only pair I have did not suit my style at all (meaning it didn't look flattering on me). I find that aviators look the best on me, so I picked up a pair at Charlotte Russe for $5.99. 

They have UV 400 protection, and mirrored silver lenses. I think it makes me look effortlessly cool.


I also desperately needed an eye mask for sleeping because I always unconsciously rub my eyes at night, and it's gotten to the point where I wake up and my eye feels swollen and irritated.

NOT GOOD AT ALL especially for the delicate skin around my eyes! The last time I bought a sleeping mask, it was at the dollar store and it didn't fit very well around my head so I would always wake up wondering where my mask went.

One time, my sleeping mask actually ended up caught on the side of the bed. How did that happen? No one will ever know.

So, I thought it would be a good idea to invest in a better-quality eye mask. I found a satin sleep mask at Christmas Tree Shops for $3.99, and the pink polka-dot design with little black bows is ULTRA-CUTE. It has an adjustable pink head strap for a comfortable fit, which is great for my big head LOL.

So far, I've worn it for one night and it stayed put the whole night! The satin material is also very comfortable for my eyes. I LOVE IT!


I love me some aviators :p





No comments:

Post a Comment