Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Everyday Makeup Routine

I'm not the type of girl who changes up her makeup every day; in fact, my makeup routine has always been the same because I'm afraid to venture into something new. Even so, I may change it up by adding blush or an eye shadow because I usually don't wear either of those.

The look is very simple, and doesn't take a long time to complete so it is perfect for school or work. You can look polished in only a few minutes! I think the most time-consuming part is applying the mascara because I take that very seriously and I have wimpy lashes >.< LOL.

Here are the beauty products that I use to get ready:



1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock: Sunscreen is essential in your makeup routine, and I particularly like that this one has an SPF of 55 and is waterproof and sweatproof.

2. Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer: I've had this concealer for a heck of a long time, and there is still some left. I spot-conceal on my pimples or any areas of redness.

3. Rimmel Exaggerate Brown Eyeliner: I line only the outer third of my upper lashline, extending it a bit at the end for a bigger, doe-eyed effect. This eyeliner comes in a twist tube which is important to me because it means more product. I hate when eyeliners don't have a twist tube...seriously. I pay this much $$ for a tiny bit of product? Not worth it.

4+5. Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara/Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara: I actually  use these two mascaras in conjunction; I coat my lashes with the Revlon one first, and the Maybelline one after to add a dramatic black effect.

6 +7. Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Apricot Pucker/ Nivea Cherry Tinted Lip Balm: I apply the Nivea one first on my lips to add a subtle red color, and the Almay one goes on the center of my lips for a glossy finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment