Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Korean Dramas

Now that summer has arrived and I am mostly stress-free, I have time to watch Korean dramas. I've only watched a few in the past, including Love Story in Harvard.

I just finished watching Flower Boy Next Door, which is now my favorite drama.

The main character, Go Dok Mi, is a sweet recluse who spends her days spying on a hot neighbor. She is afraid to open up her heart for fear that it will become broken, is so relatable. I could see my actions and thoughts mirroring hers.

I like how there is romance, comedy, and drama all intertwined in the series, so there are times when I would laugh hysterically (the panda dance that Enrique did was hilarious) and other times where I teared up.

Enrique is my favorite character, because he can be silly yet emotionally deep at the same time!

Watching their love story unfold also offered life lessons that the viewer can learn from. I AM SO ADDICTED. They are absolutely hands-down the cutest couple ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment