Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Sandal Purchase

I needed a pair of wedges for graduation, so I ordered a pair of Merona black wedges online via Target website. I previously bought the gold wedges in a size 8, which were too loose on me. So this time around, I opted for 7.5. They were $24.99, not including shipping costs.



The estimated delivery was the day right after graduation, which sucked but I still ordered anyway. As fate would have it, they came in the day before graduation! And I was ecstatic that they actually fit perfectly this time.

It's difficult to come across such a comfortable wedge with the perfect heel height, which was 3.25". Comfort is key when I'm buying shoes, because beauty isn't worth too much pain. I have to admit though, my feet did feel sore because I walked around so much at graduation. However, I imagine it would hurt way more if I bought a higher wedge or a less comfortable one.

So happy it was delivered right on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment